Stud welding SIG® / HERA 2500
This modular generator uses the Inverter technique, which consists of a high frequency conversion and allows very rapid regulation, improving the reproducibility of welds: ARC FUSION FORGING, SIG ® and Arc Short Time processes.
- Regulated and adjustable welding current from 0 to 2500 Amps. (inverter
- Running factor 15% (at 1200 A and 1 ms of arc time) or 6 studs / minute.
- Keyboard lexan.
- Pre-recorded settings, 80 programs, with 30 personal programs, 2 pistol outputs.
- Arc Time Delay Short Time: 0.007 to 0.1 s.
- Timing Arc Fusion Forging: 0.07 to 1 s.
Welding of all types and markings of standardized studs.
• Diameter 1 to 25 mm in Arc Fusion Forging with ceramic.
• Diameter 1 to 10 mm in Arc Short Time.
• Diameter of 1 to 12 mm in SIG® under neutral gas.
Weldable materials: Structural steels, Stainless steel all grades, H-R steels, Titanium, Nickel, bases nickel, Copper, Aluminum, etc ...
Uses standardized gases or gas mixtures according to the materials, Argon / CO². Power supply: 400 Volts three-phase, 50/60 Hz. 63 A - AM protection IP21.
Dimensions: L = 600 X l = 265 X H = 660 with wheels
Weight: 62.2 Kg
Different powers are available:
HERA 1000 puissance max 1000 A ø 12
HERA 1500 puissance max 1500 A ø 16
HERA 2000 puissance max 2000 A ø 20
HERA 2500 puissance max 2500 A ø 25